8:30 – 10:00
Building Search Understanding
Google Search Tips –courtesy of Google
Google for Educators – some great resources
10:00 – 10:30
10:30 – 12:00
Principles of connectivism (Infographic):
- Learning and knowledge rests in diversity of opinions.
- Learning is a process of connecting specialized nodes or information sources.
- Learning may reside in non-human appliances.
- Capacity to know more is more critical than what is currently known
- Nurturing and maintaining connections is needed to facilitate continual learning.
- Ability to see connections between fields, ideas, and concepts is a core skill.
- Currency (accurate, up-to-date knowledge) is the intent of all connectivist learning activities.
- Decision-making is itself a learning process. Choosing what to learn and the meaning of incoming information is seen through the lens of a shifting reality. While there is a right answer now, it may be wrong tomorrow due to alterations in the information climate affecting the decision.
12:00 – 13:00
13:00 – 15:00
Learning Approaches Past, Present & Future
15:00 – 15:30
15:30 – 16:00
Other Opportunities to Learn with Jeff
Reach – Jeff Utecht – FREE Book!