Moving from Private to Public
From Private to Public
- Learning about the tech platform
- What work do I want to collect?
- What work shows my thinking?
- How do I make a good video?
- How do I write a description for a video I have created?
- How do I write a useful, constructive, public comment?
- How do I use social media to spread a message
- How do I use my public and private social media accounts to show who I am and what I’m about
- How do I use social media to connect with meaningful people
- How do I connect my digital footprint together for others to find easily?
- How and what do I want to be public and searchable?
- How can I make connections with professionals in fields I’m interested in via social networks?
- How can I use connections to prepare for university or the workforce?
Tech Coaches Unite!
30 Minute Lesson
Watch Videos from Jeff’s Presentations
2019 Districts / Organization Partnerships
Enumclaw School District (5 years) – Case Study
Everett School District (Year 5 of 6 year plan) – Video
North Franklin School District (2 Years)
Marysville School District (5 Years) – Video
NCCE (7 years)
Washington State School Counselor Conference – Keynote
International School Luxembourg (3 years)
Methow Valley School District
Avenues School – Shenzhen, China
Whitworth University – MIT Tech Course (5 years)
ESD 112 Security Conference – Keynote
Moses Lake School District – (Year 2 of 4 year plan) – Case Study
Royal School District (Year 1)
Orting School District (Year 1)
Bend- La Pine School District – Start of year Keynote
Ocean Beach School District – Start of Year Keynote
Olympia School District – Start of Year Keynote
Union Gap School District (Year 1)
Sunnyside School District – Keynote
Let's Work Together
Please reach out at any time and let me know how I can be of service to you. Please note that my calendar does fill up about 3-4 months in advance. So the earlier you contact me the better the chances we can find a mutual date that works.